Saturday, April 21, 2012

X-men Forever part 1 Night of the Sentinel

X-men forever part 1 Night of the Sentinel  Braking news the mutant population is growing and being a threat and we can't watch do nothing that is why the Government has relaunched the SENTINEL program and.................. Wolverine:Aw, be quite we already know that. Storm:Logan we where watching that! Wolverine: Why would you? Storm: Because we need the information! Wolverine:Fine I will turn it back on. Storm: To late now Logan we missed it. Wolverine:Alright then what are we going to do about it? Storm:We have to stop it before they harm any mutants we can't afford to lose any after M-day .Thank goodness for Hope. Wolverine: Fine then let's stop the Sentinels before they destroy anything! Storm: X-men meeting in the war room NOW!                   1 minute later. Storm: Alright X-men I called this mission because of the relaunch of project Sentinel. I shall pick some X-men to come with me to help stop it! Iceman: Hey isn't that the brotherHood's job!  Storm: Not now Bobby! It is not the time to joke! Lives are at risk! Iceman: Fine if you put it that way. Storm:Wolverine,Shadowcat,Magneto,Gambit,Colossus,Angel,Rouge,Beast,and,Iceman. Iceman:Why me! Storm: Because of the BrotherHood joke. Iceman: Awwwwwwwwww! Shadowcat: Yes I get to go! Shadowcat jumped in the air.                                                   Later at the Sentinel factory.....                                                 Storm: Follow me everyone. The X-men sneak threw the back they open the door. Colossus: Watch where you step,there are security lasers everywhere , touch them and we are in captive cells and being the sentinel's little dummies to try there new weapons. The X-men go in trying to avoid any security.Beast: Marvelous security system remind me do take some of it home to test on. Rouge: Better return it,because that would be steeling y'all.  Beast:okay Rouge. As the X-men walk down the hallway Wolverine smells something. Wolverine: Sniff Sniff. Stop I smell something. Storm: What is it Wolverine? Wolverine: Someone is following us. Gambit: Me an Angel will sneak around and catch are little spy. Colossus: Be careful of the security. Angel: We Will. Gambit and Angel sneak around and catch the spy Gambit: Caught you! Angel: unmask whoever it is. They take off the mask and find out that there was a robot was under it. Gambit: dey must know we are here. Storm: Everyone abandon mission! I repeat abandon mission! Iceman: We heard you the first time. All of sudden a bunch of sentinels come down. Magneto: Looks like we have company  The sentinel launches a missal at them Shawodcat:Watch out! Boom!The missal hits the ground. Rouge: That's it y'all, now yer making me mad!  Rouge flys up and punches the Sentinel. Magneto: I will use my power and throw Colossus up and then rip the Sentinels apart. Then the Sentinel let's out a big fart witch makes poisonous gas come out. The Gases knock Magneto out. Rouge:MAGNETO!!!!!!! The sentinel is about to stomp on Rouge but Gambit pushes her out of the way. Gambit: Be more careful next time cheer. Rouge: Thanks, will have to return the favor. Gambit: Maybe a kiss. The X-men Fight hard but didn't make a dent. Iceman: These things are unstoppable. Shadowcat: And they knocked Magneto out! Beast: They make them smarter then they used to. Wolverine: Rouge! Throw me up at one! Rouge:Alright Sugar. Rouge throws Wolverine up at the sentinel Wolverine stabs the sentinel with his claws Wolverine: Thank's Rouge. Rouge: Your welcome, but didn't do much y'all. Maybe I can fly Shadowcat up and she will go inside of the sentinel and disable it. Shadowcat: Ok!    Rouge flys Shadowcat up but the sentinel  blasts them both! Rouge and Shadowcat fall down. Angel tries  to hit the sentinel but gets hit by a missal. Beast and Iceman get hit by a blast.Storm:Everyone retreat!I repeat again retreat! The X-men carry there wounded to the BlackBird.                                  Later at the X-mansion... Storm: I am sorry Professor X I failed. Pro.X: Don't be so hard on your self Storm. Storm: My team got hurt because of me! Many lives are in danger because of me! Pro.X: Why don't you take a vacation. Storm: No thanks Professor, I think I will go to my room.                                                            Some wear else two men are talking. ?1: Did the plan work? ?2: Yes it did.?1:Good, now it is time for faze 2.                                        To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. I could send this whole thing to jacks films for his "Your Grammer Sucks videos

    ReplyDelete